Microsoft Excel Intermediate Training
Microsoft Excel is commonly used by businesses UK-wide, but few know how to make the most of its many features.
In this introductory session, we explain some of the most useful features that Excel has to offer. We look at formulas and workbooks, and how you can present data in various forms.
Learn how to make the most of Excel.
Who is this course for?
Aimed at regular users, this session is all about working more efficiently by understanding Excel’s many time-saving features and some of the tasks you can usefully automate.
It will also help you add polish to reports and generate more insights from your data. To find out more, please contact us.
Work more efficiently.
Excel Advanced Course Content
- Creation and management of data list using the data form
- Filtering and sorting including auto filter and advanced filter
- Eliminating duplicate records
- HLOOKUP/VLOOKUP functions, a brief overview.
- ‘What if’ scenarios and goal seeking
- A detailed review of charting including graphic objects, text boxes and advanced formatting
- Applying themes to charts
- Creating and modifying pivot tables
- Formatting pivot tables
- Creating and modifying pivot charts
For more information contact us...
If you need responsive and reliable IT solutions that are tailored to your business, then contact the experts at AMP. Our skilled engineers provide outstanding IT support and technical expertise you can depend on.