IT Support for Dentists & Medical
We support dental and medical practices with all aspects of their IT.
We’re not just there for the routine things; we also provide expert support when it comes to making specialist equipment such as scanners ‘talk’ to your existing infrastructure.
IT Support for Dentists and GP Practices
At AMP, we understand that medical and dental surgeries differ from other businesses. You need all the usual administrative and office software, of course, but you have special practice management software to run, patient records to protect, multiple communication systems to manage, and a whole host of other concerns.
There are countless individual ways in which we can help you, but let’s just say we take care of everything. Operating as your virtual IT department, we put our expert team at your disposal, helping you with everything from routine back-ups to representing your interests in technical discussions with equipment vendors.
In other words, we think hard about every aspect of your IT – so you don’t have to.
Our specialist support can help you to:
- Make efficiency saving through better use of your systems
- Introduce fit-for-purpose networks and hardware that speed your operations
- Keep all your data secure, GDPR compliant and regularly backed up
- Install, run and maintain specialist hardware such as scanners and monitors
- Share files and data easily between different sites and authorised users
- Keep your networks and hardware running smoothly and continually
- Use cloud-based solutions to improve scalability and resilience
Full-service optimisation and problem-prevention for your IT infrastructure, including web services.
Everything you need to operate safely and securely in the digital world.
Scalable and secure solutions for cloud storage, software, and communications.
In-person and virtual training courses for Microsoft products, delivered by accredited experts.
IT Consultancy for Dentists & Medical in Lancashire....
If you need responsive and reliable IT solutions that are tailored to your dentist and medical business, then contact the experts at AMP. Our skilled engineers provide outstanding IT support and technical expertise you can depend on.